cbd gummy are a type of dietary supplement that has been increased in popularity recently. CBD can also be found in tinctures or other forms of balms, oils and even food. These products range from $20 to $250 and can be used topically, orally, or as a smokeable product. They are derived from cannabidiol (CBD), which is the second most common cannabinoid after THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in cannabis plant.
Because CBD is generally either low THC or completely THC free, it does not have the psychotropic properties that recreational cannabis users may be seeking for (e.g., feeling high). There are a lot of great benefits in using CBD gummies, including:
1. CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
One of the main uses for CBD oil or gummies is to relieve pain, but it has other medicinal properties as well. CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory agent, meaning that it can help reduce swelling and pain without any psychoactive side effects. It has been shown to be effective in reducing symptoms of chronic inflammation including:
• Inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
2. CBD can also help treat skin issues.
CBD can be used to treat a variety of skin issues including:
• Rosacea, psoriasis and acne
• Dandruff and flaky skin conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, cradle cap and seborrheic keratosis (a type of skin cancer)
3. CBD can help improve the function of the immune system.
CBD has been found to have some natural anti-microbial and anti-viral properties, which make it another reason why it’s becoming popular for its pain relieving benefits. This makes it a great option for treating skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne. But even more interestingly, CBD has shown promise in improving the function of the immune system by fighting off infection and keeping bacteria at bay. And due to the fact that the immune system is involved with many inflammatory conditions, chronic inflammation can negatively impact a person’s health and can even lead to disease. So for many people, CBD gummies acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent by helping to control inflammatory conditions.
4. CBD is very safe (unless you’re allergic).
CBD is considered one of the most safe supplemental compounds in existence today. However, this does not mean that you will feel high after taking these products (note: others are more susceptible than others). Less than 0.3% of people tested have had a negative reaction to CBD and it has been shown that higher doses offer no greater risk of side effects than lower doses.
5. CBD can help protect the body from the effects of stress.
It was shown that CBD can help protect the body from the effects of stress. But since stress is one of the leading causes of inflammation, taking CBD can help reduce inflammation as well as other symptoms that stress causes, such as:
• Depression and other mood disorders
• Weight gain and binge eating (stress releases a hormone called ghrelin, which increases our appetite)
• Sleep issues and insomnia (stress affects hormones responsible for sleep/wake cycle)